Saturday, June 10, 2017

Meadowlark Restaurant Show Update - Show Runs 711/17 - 10/8/17




The show was a bit of a challenge to install (to say the least) but I think it looks great (ahem) on those gorgeous walls. It's been up for a month now and I had a really nice sale the other day. Maybe I'll get lucky and have a few more. Stop by sometime if you get a chance - just walk around, dine if you like (great food), and let me know what you think. Several friends have done that already and it's really nice to get the feedback!

Pam Dillon wrote a nice article about my show that was in the Sunday, 7/9/17, Dayton Daily News. Thanks Pam!

Original Post:
I've been painting up a storm and enjoying it immensely. It's been a great learning experience - and escape. The image above is of a 28" x 28" mixed media painting titled "Under Sea 1."
I'll be showing it and more of my recent work - abstract and otherwise - at the Meadowlark Restaurant (at 5531 Far Hills Avenue, Dayton, OH 45429) from July 11 - October 8, 2017. The show is titled (what else?): "Approaching Abstractions 2 - New Paintings by Christine Klinger." Many of these were at my recent show at the Yellow Springs Brewery - but many were not alive yet. I may or may not have a reception; if I do it will be very informal and I'll tell you about it later. In any case - I hope you can catch the show!

No comments:

Post a Comment