Tuesday, March 5, 2013

New Sculpture Class in Yellow Springs at JBCP

Not to confuse you, but I am planning to teach a clay sculpture class at John Bryan Community Pottery in Yellow Springs next month. I know most folks think of me as a painter, but I sculpted and taught in clay for many years before I dove into the paint. (Some people still think of me as a photographer - which is fine since I still do that too). Follow your bliss. There's a link to JBCP over on the right, with my class on it. It is scheduled to start Wed., 4/3/13, 6:30 - 9 pm, and run for 8 weeks. All levels are welcome. Feel free to contact me or JBCP with any questions. The piece above is titled "A Hard Reign." It's one of mine that's currently in the Yellow Springs Arts Council's Members Show, "Art for Change" until 3/10/13, I believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment