Wednesday, July 3, 2019

New Show at 5th/3rd Center Gallery is Now Open

Image on left: "Water Series 1/Blue Watershed," acrylic on canvas, 36" x 36", painting and photo by Christine Klinger

I have a new show of paintings up at 5th/3rd Center Gallery in downtown Dayton. It's titled "Abstracts - Old and New." You'll see some (not all) of my newer work alongside some (not all) of my older work - with very affordable prices on the latter, on all, really. I love them but I am painting so much that I need to make room in my studio!


Here are some details on the show:

ABSTRACTS - OLD AND NEW
by Christine Klinger
July 1 - August 30, 2019
Artists' Reception is First Friday, August 2, 5 PM - 7 PM
5th/3rd Center Gallery
1 S. Main St. Dayton, OH, 45402
(Please note: there's a lot going on downtown on First Fridays. And 5th/3rd wants folks to know they can park in their parking garage - accessible from Ludlow).
www.1southmaindayton.com/gallery-at-ftc/current-artists/artist-2
www.klingerart.com
P.S. I just heard back from 5th/3rd - they say parking is free for the reception - and any time you come to see the art show. Just take your ticket to the security desk on the first floor, tell them why you're there, and the guard will validate it. Also, I meant to mention - my work is on both the first and second floors.


Also showing are cool, 3-D, felt sculptures of Kettering artist Rachael Redolfi. Her show is titled:
"Fibers & Filaments: Needle Felting and 3D Print Artwork
from Rachel A. Redolfi"
www.redolfisfiberfantasies.com
937-985-2733


I hope you can catch us!

No comments:

Post a Comment