Friday, March 12, 2021

YSAC MEMBERS SHOW - "Isolation" - Up through March 31, 2021 - possibly longer...

It's been awhile since I've posted here but I'm back, for now anyway. I hope everyone out there is doing well and staying healthy. Here are the 3 pieces I have in the recent "Yellow Springs Arts Council's Annual Members Show." It's still up, on the web site (see Links We Like) through March 31 - possibly longer. Due to upcoming cancelled or postponed exhibits the members' show may end up sticking around awhile. The theme of the show was "Isolation" - expressions of what we saw, felt, did, dreamed about, etc. - surrounding the COVID-19 virus. Due to the pandemic - the exhibit is all on line and we had a zoom reception. Very strange but it all went as well as we could expect, I guess. I'm looking forward to seeing humans again. If you're interested in a purchase - email me. Contact info. is in my profile area (you need to hover over the email link to see it). Here is more information about the paintings: 1. Chaos Garden, acrylic, 12" x 9", $110, 2. Reality - TV, acrylic, 10" x 8", $80, and 3. Sea Dream, acrylic, 5" x 7", $40.

No comments:

Post a Comment