Saturday, January 18, 2014

Out and About



I got a call today from Colin, one of the owners of Eclectic Essentials - a cool little shop in Dayton's Oregon District. He told me he sold 2 more of my paintings - yea! This made me realize I should inform folks that I have a lot of my work out and about these days. Besides Eclectic Essentials on 5th Street, I have quite a few paintings - large and small - at the (relatively) newly reopened Neil's (Heritage House) south of Dayton. They're remodeling and doing lots of cool events there; so it's fun, and an honor, to have been asked to be their current artist in residence. So if you're out and about (maybe when this weather breaks) - stop in and check out these places if you're so inclined. Thanks!
P.S. Here are a couple of photos I made yesterday of the activity at my bird feeders - lots of competition!

No comments:

Post a Comment